Serious injuries can take an extreme toll on the lives of those affected, and it can seem at times that there is little action taken to protect those who have been harmed. At the Law Office of Ryan Krebs M.D., J.D., we work to understand the pain you have suffered as a result of your serious or catastrophic injuries so we can better serve you. With honest and open communication, we will explain both the potential and limitations of your case under current Texas laws and regulations.
A serious or catastrophic injury can take many forms. Legally, a serious injury is described as an injury that results in any of the following:
- Dismemberment or disfigurement
- Permanent loss of a body organ, member, function, or system
- Permanent consequential limitation of use of a body organ or member
- Significant limitation of use of a body function or system
- A permanent injury preventing you from performing your daily activities for no less than 90 days within the 180 days immediately following your accident
If you feel as though you or a loved one is a victim of a serious injury, please do not hesitate to reach out for a free consultation.